Image Map

Sunday 6 September 2009

Sneaky Peek

Just a picture or two of the scarf that I am making involving the adaptation of the Bella's Mittens pattern. I have only done the rib at the moment because I started the actual pattern and had somehow managed to gain two stitches so i frogged it and have redone the rib, hopefully I shall have more to show tomorrow as I shall be knitting this while watching the new episode of Miss Marple on ITV this evening (I am a massive Agatha Christie fan, I have all her books).



The pink one is mine, I'm making it on my new 5.5mm Swallow Casein needles from Loop. The purple is my sisters, I managed to convince her to do a little knitting the other day and as she wants a pair of the mittens I thought she should make herself the scarf to go with it :)

One more picture, this time of the rice crispy cakes i made a couple of days ago and haven't had chance to blog about them. They are nice and scrummy, much better then the ones ready made on the new advert!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.