Image Map

Saturday 30 July 2011

TAG: What's in my Focco!?




So Lurra of Editor-in-chic (click here, she has good reblog stuffs!) asked me what the hell I have in those super dooper organised pouches in my Focco post, and so I thought ya know what! I shall talk about them!!
Now let me preface this by saying that I am one of those people who has to plan for every eventuality, just in case something happens. I travel to and from uni via train so if anything were to leave me stranded in Sheffield I like to know I have some things to hand. I also am just a bit of a loon and like to have my things!
So I shall just say what is in the picture/bag from left to right, top to bottom, and then say what is in each pouch when I get to it, here goes:
Marks and Spencer Green Bag (perfect handy mini size).
Paperchase Glasses Case, with lens cleaner inside.
Purse (Radley in case you are wondering).
Accessorize flip flops for in case my feet hurt/are hot (I repurchase these every couple of years because they are my faveeee ones, I hope they still do them as I need a new pair!)
Filofax (Finsbury Personal in Raspberry).
Cath Kidston makeup bag (Contents: Shu Uemura eyelash curler, Maybelline The Falsies mascara, MAC Mineralised Skin-finish Natural, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer, MAC Chromographic Pencil, MAC Coffee Eye Pencil, Topshop Cream Blush, MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner, Topshop Show Off lipstick, Elf Kabuki brush)
Random stuff that I don’t need but it is nice to have bag (Contents: Mirror, gum, Burts Bees lip balm (my back-up one), rail card, mints, headphones, Soap and Glory Hand Food, hairbrush, Batiste Dry Shampoo, OPI Avoplex cuticle oil, sunglasses, Avene water in a can stuff, various hair clips and bands, iPhone screen cloth)
Easiyo yoghurt pot containing dried fruit and some nuts, for snacking.
Paperchase water bottle.
Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief (May be a kids book, but it’s quite good!)
iPhone in my Hello Kitty bow case.
Camera in Cath Kidston case.
Chanel COCO Mademoiselle perfume in handy handbag atomiser that has seen far better days!
Everything I ever need, should have been a girl guide pack (Contents: Spare change, Colgate Wisps, Optrex eye spray, Nivea SOS lipbalm, mini tooth floss, Hollywood fashion tape, tampons, tweezers, hair bobble, mini scissors, hand sanitiser, tissues, vaseline, nail file/buffer, various plasters and blister plasters, hair grips, stain remover wipes, nail polish remover wipe, antacids and various medications including pain killers and allergy meds, currently missing which I want to add to this are those sheet soap thingies and a pair of knickers, as if i ever get stranded they would come in rather handy!)
So there you go, everything I cart around with me on a daily basis. I take some things out if I don’t need them obviously, but the whole idea of the pouches is so that I don’t have things just rolling around in my bags and getting lost. I find it works a treat!
:)
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.