Image Map

Saturday 30 July 2011

Top Pout: Dupe for Dior



Topshop Show Off
Dior Addict Dior Kiss
I didn’t manage to get around to doing a lipstick post this week, lots of crazy going on where I am, but I managed to snap this picture the other day after grabbing Topshop Lipstick in Show Off.
Would you believe that the top lip is Topshop, and the bottom lip is Dior Addict lipstick in Dior Kiss? The one Kate Moss wears in the advert? Ohhh yes!
On my hand the two look close but different, the Dior being sheerer and glossier and the Topshop appearing more of a bright pink, but on the lips with a bit of lipbalm underneath these two look damn well identical, I was majorly impressed as it means I can carry my Toppers one around day to day and not worry about losing the Dior one! That can be saved for special occasions :)
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.