Image Map

Friday 5 August 2011

NOTD: French Kisses in Alpine Snow





OPI A Kiss on the Chic (LE)
OPI Alpine Snow


So I tweeted about this a few days ago but only just got around to posting on it. As you know I love painting my nails all different colours, but the other day I had an urge to French tip them! I did these free hand with none of those fiddly strips as I always do my tips, and I find that rolling the nail as opposed to moving the brush makes it very easy, especially if you have reasonably square nails like mine. 
I also make sure to do two coats of both the tip colour and flesh tone, just to make sure they look really polished and pretty!


I picked up a new nail pen the other day so I will be back to wacky nails again soon I imagine!
Xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.