Image Map

Sunday 7 August 2011

Top Pout: MAC Innocence Beware



MAC Innocence Beware.
This is my favourite pinky nude lipstick, and I hate hate hate that it is limited edition!!

The shade was part of the Venomous Villains collection in collaboration with Disney and I was lucky and got the last one at my counter, if there had been more I might have grabbed a back-up, but there wasn’t.

Because this is limited edition it does mean that I am reluctant to wear it, which is such a shame as it is a perfect shade for me, it looks like I have a lipstick on but doesn’t look too nude nor too pink. It tends to lean towards more of a pink tone with my pigmented lips behind it as opposed to a blank nude, but I find that adds some dimension, as it can look either bugglegum or pastel, right down to a more flesh tone pink depending on the light. It really is a very subtle colour that just seems to adapt nicely.

The formula is a cremesheen, which is my favourite formula in MAC lippies despite its lack of staying ability, and so I know that if this wasn’t an exclusive shade, I would wear it near enough every day. Instead I have to make do with creme cup and other similar shades instead.
If you ever have the opportunity to grab one of these, at least give it a swatch on the lips, you will be surprised!
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.