Image Map

Friday 7 May 2010

To shop or not to shop?

So,
Remember my sewing projects I have made a few times and given away/kept my mitts on?
I am thinking of making more in some really nice quality fabrics I have seen and selling them, I want them to be quite innovative in their design, so I am asking everyone who knits, or who knows someone who knits, what do you want from a project bag? Shape, features, straps? I have had a couple of suggestions that I am adding to my own ideas already and I am really liking the possibilities, I don't want these to just be plain box bags I want them to really cover all the bases I can.
I am also looking at stash bags (hopefully that would be expandable) and needle rolls and notions cases, and toying with the idea of bags to keep your yarn in, in your stash bag to stay organised.
So, please please if you could let me know what your preferences would be so I an build up some research that would be great! And spread the word tell everyone, just leave a comment or send me a message.

Watch this space :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.