Image Map

Friday 13 January 2012

NOTD: Girly Glittery Nails

girlynailsnotd 

These pictures are after a couple of days of wear, but I wanted to post this after I had uploaded my 
2011 favourites. I chose OPI Teenage Dream as my favourite nail polish of the year, and I thought I should show you some of the ways I wear it.

The colour is a translucent pink with a range of glitter, including holographic sparkle.
This is quite possibly my favourite way to wear OPI Teenage Dream, with a coat over two coats of the much more subtle glittery polish OPI Princesses Rule. Together they make me smile whenever I catch a glimpse of them, or get ever so slightly blinded by the sparkles.

What was your favourite of 2011?
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.