Image Map

Thursday 12 January 2012

A Messy Operation

swatching1

I spent a couple of hours swatching all my lipsticks today, I took 117 photographs! 3 of each lipstick. 
They're for my top pout posts, first one of 2012 will be up on sunday, and some bad lippy posts too as lord knows there are a good amount of those out there too.

As you can see it was quite a messy operation, and it did require a lot of lip balm, 
but now all the lip swatches are done it will be a lot easier for me to get the posts written 
as the lip swatches are always the most difficult. 

I also may have had a little play with photoshop this evening.
 I used to know how to do so many great looking tricks with it but haven't really tried for several years, but after following Pugly Pixel for ages I started watching her tutorials and got a few of her web design bits and had a go! 
I think it looks quite fun.

:) xo

1 comment :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.