Image Map

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Another knit finished!


I am feeling quite productive at the moment, I managed to get my pair of Susie's Reading Mitts finished yesterday.
They are nice and cosy for when the house is a bit chilly or for running to the garage to go to the tumble drier or the freezer, very handy to have around.
I do have a couple of bits of the yarn left over which is annoying as I was trying to banish it from my stash, I am going to knit a few mug warmers that I downloaded from this Etsy shop a couple of weeks ago. I got the Lace rib and the twisted rib versions which should keep my hands warm but not burnt when getting my Starbucks!

1 comment :

  1. I never thought about fingerless mitts being useful for starbucks cups but it would definitely work! Love your mitts, by the way

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.