Image Map

Friday 9 April 2010

Mmm..


Toasty hands!
That is what this little guy is leaving me with:

This is the cup cuddler that I mentioned I was going to knit in my last post, isn't it cute? It is currently wrapped around a glass jar, and originally I only put it there for taking the photo but I have had a bit of an idea and think that a few of them around jars with little tea lights in them or mini votive candles would make lovely little decorations, especially if I made one with a more lace based pattern.

This one was made from this pattern, with 2 strands of my Katia Merino held together, which I have now completely used up! I do like to destash, and it got me some HPKCHC points too.

I shall have a larger update of the socky variety later today, be warned there will be venting!!

1 comment :

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.