Image Map

Saturday 20 March 2010

New...

I broke out my mad photoshop skills to make a little collage of some of the new things I have added to my knitting stash, voila!

As you can see I got myself the new Kim Hargreaves Winter Blooms pattern book along with the Precious collection from the autumn, I am itching to start making some of the things from these so watch out for some of the patterns in the future.

I also got a big bottle of Scentless Soak after I tried a little tester, it is really difficult for me to find soaps that I can use because I have extremely sensitive skin so it is nice to know that my knitting wont suffer because of my allergies. I got this huge bottle from one of my favourite online shops P2tog. I would recommend everyone go for the big bottle, because it is only a few pounds more then the smaller bottle which about a quarter or the amount of soap! Crazy!
Also incoming has been some more Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn, they are in Cranberry and Powder Blue colourways and they were purchased from Pure Purl, another fab shop that I have mentioned before.

I have slipped in pictures of all my notions and needles nicely organised in a cool toolbox that my sister gave me, being organised like that inspired me to do the same to my stash so all my complete balls of yarn are now in zip lock baggies to make sure they don't get damaged and are kept separate from my part used balls. The part used balls live in my Cath Kidston knitting bag along with WIP's, and the tidy stash lives in a spare laundry sack I had lying around. I do like being all tidy (I even organised all the photos I have for the blog into the type of project etc. on my computer, now it is super easy to find things!)

Finally I have a few paint swatches, my bedroom is dark red with that creamy/tan colour on the other walls and I am going to lighten them up so it is more strawberries and cream tones, I am thinking the middle shade, as I don't want to go too white, the middle one is quite like clotted cream in colour, maybe a teensy bit lighter. I couldn't resist the Keep Calm and Cast On poster, which I downloaded from the Laylock website, I am going to frame it and put it on my nice walls when they are finished.
The same website also has a great little stationary set I downloaded a couple of weeks ago called Knit Love, it is a PDF file full of great stuff which you download and print out when you need it, it includes bookmarks, gift bags, book plates, tags, belly bands and needle cases all with a knitting theme, and all great for if you are giving a knitted item as a gift, definitely worth taking a look at for a little something to brighten your day!

What's new with you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.