Image Map

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Added to my Bookshelf

bookhauloctober

Oops, adding to my TBR again when it is already way beyond what it should be.
A nice mix of fiction and non fiction this time.

1. Die Trying by Lee Child - I loved Killing Floor, so grabbed the next one for when i really just want to read a good American crime adventure story.

2. Physics of the Future by Michio Kaku - I love the idea of this book, not sure if it will actually live up to my expectations, but I love books about inventions, so potential future inventions should also be cool to read about.

3. Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin - Got this to read for halloween and then didn't get around to it, a classic horror story I believe, though I have never seen the film.

4. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson - I borrowed this from the library but it was so huge and i didn't have time to read it that I took it back and bought a copy so that I can have it waiting for the perfect time. Paperback is a bit more reading friendly too!

What have you added to your bookshelves lately?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.