Image Map

Saturday 7 November 2009

Mr. Fawkes


5th November 2009
Dear Mr. Fawkes,

Thank you for attempting to blow up parliament, because I rather like the day we celebrate named in your honour, I really, really enjoy bonfire toffee and all the pretty fireworks. What a shame you didn't manage it, or that someone hasn't managed it today, maybe then we would get a better government put in place!!

Georgina (age 21)


Away from the digression, I really do love Bonfire night, this year I didn't manage to do anything because I get home from work exhausted and can barely spare the energy to knit, but today I got to watch out of the window at other people's celebrations and it was really nice.
Tonight I shall be all relaxed and do some more charity knitting, the scarf is growing, I really need to start the second one though so I can get them sent off asap!
I hope you are all enjoying your saturday night, whether partaking in some late bonfire celebrations or simply relaxing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.