Image Map

Monday 7 November 2011

NOTD: What's With The Cattitude?


Blue seems quite apt for today seeing as I am rather cold, I swear our heating is never on!

Anyway this is OPI What's with the Cattitude, one of the limited edition shades from the 2010 Shrek Forever after collection, and my personal favourite light blue.
The shade is almost opaque with two coats, you have to be careful to get them even, but it is such a nice shade that it is worth the little bit of effort.

Although this is limited edition, I got mine from eBay where there are always a few bouncing around, it was also still on ASOS a short while ago.

The dots (which I added because I was bored, story of my life right there) are OPI - OPI Ink, a new winter favourite.

XO

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.