Image Map

Saturday 26 October 2013

A Few October Favourite's

I thought it was time for a little "general stuff" update, with a few of my favourite things of the month.

favesoct

1. Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Clay Mask £22 from Boots - I picked this up after hearing so much about it on YouTube. My sister also had good recommendations for it and I really wanted to try some Origins products, so far I really like it, and will have a full review up soon.

2. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Bel Ami £24 from Boots - I was totally talked into buying this as part of a points event the other week, I couldn't resist, but let me tell you I am so glad I did. My normal winter lip shade is Clinique Black Honey, but this has been my choice since I purchased it. A subtle berry that is my lips but a shade darker. I think I have found my perfect pair in Boy and Bel Ami.

3. Downton Abbey - Is there anyone out there who doesn't watch this? If there is you need to change that stat! For a while there I thought I may have to stop watching because of the recent story lines (oh my god poor Anna!) but I feel better about things now, Downton I still love you!

4. Rib Jumper in Prune £32 from Next - Really this is just chunky jumpers in general, I really want a cable knit one, but I picked this one up last week with a left over birthday voucher (I don't usually have them left, last time I tried to spend it the machine wouldn't work, boo Next!) I like the zip detail on the sides of this one, normally I hate chunky zips but it is subtle here and doesn't look too grungey.

5. Seamed Ponte Leggings £12 from F&F by Tesco - These are comfortable as hell, thick enough to be warm in autumn and winter, and have a seam down them so they look a bit like jodhpurs. I love them so much I went back and bought a second pair.

6. A Street Cat Named Bob £4.60 from the Book Depository - I started reading this a couple of days ago and I absolutely love it, Bob sounds like such a charismatic cat, and when I started google image searching there are loads of pictures of him high-fiveing his owner. I do love a good animal story (if you've read this and want another cat book, Dewey is one of my favourites too)

What are your favourite things this month?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.